Types of connecting Rod
Basically there are 3 types of connecting rods such as
1. Aluminum Connecting Rods
Aluminum Connecting Rods are CNC machined out of their proprietary.
AAll alloys are cold extruded less than 2,000+ tons of pressure to ensure consistent grain flow and density. Aluminum Connecting Rods are available for most any import or domestic applications by providing a fully custom rod at little or no cost above that of an "off-the-shelf" product.
To be use in high horsepower (1,200 max) and high RPM (14,000 max) applications. Due to low fatigue life, when used under high stress situations drag racing only. Can be use safely with daily driving. Aluminum rods are the best choice for DSM's, strong and light.
2. Steel Connecting Rods
Still connecting rods To be used in moderate to high horsepower (Forged 900 max, Billet 1200 max) and moderate RPM (9500-10,000 max). Suitable for daily driving, endurance racing, and drag racing. Manufacturer makes the highest quality steel I beam connecting rods for the DSM.
They are suitable for a multiplicity of applications. A special shot preening process increases the material density on the component surface, resulting in excellent strength and durability of the final product, from OEM product to high-end race engines.
3. Titanium Connecting Rods
Titanium connecting rods To be use in high horsepower (1,400 max) and high RPM (14,000) applications. Can be use in daily driving, endurance racing, and drag racing.
Set the benchmark on racetracks around the world. Thanks to their low weight, they are particularly suitable for high speed Motorsports engines.
INFORMATION ON CONNECTING RODS
- Connecting Rod for KIA PRIDE
- Connecting Rod for LAND ROVER
- Connecting Rod for MITSUBISHI
- Connecting Rod for PEUGEOT
- Connecting Rod for PEYKAN
- Connecting Rod for RENAULT
- Connecting Rod for ROMANIYA
- Connecting Rod for SCANIA
- Connecting Rod for CUMMINS
- Connecting Rod for KIRLOSKAR
- Connecting Rod for MERCEDES BENZ
- Connecting Rod for PERKINS
- Connecting Rod for TOYOTA
- Connecting Rod for FIAT
- Connecting Rod for FORD
- Connecting Rod for NISSAN
- Engine Connecting rod
- Connecting rod Works
- Connecting Rod Types
- Materials Used in Connecting rod
- Important of connecting rod in Engine
- Applications of Connecting rod
- Connecting Rod Used In
- Quality Parameters For Connecting Rod
- Selection of Connecting rod
- Why Choose Us?